Tuition Fee (NTD)
|Seasonal Classes||Hours/Per Week||Three-month Program||Two-month Summer Session||Single-month Program|
|Intensive (6-9 students)||15||36,000||24,000||-|
|Regular (6-10 students)||10||26,400||17,600||-|
|Intensive B（13~20 students)||15||28,800||19,200||-|
|Regular B（13~20 students)||10||21,600||14,400||-|
|Individual (1 student)||10||90,000||64,000||32,000|
|Individual (1 student)||8||72,000||51,200||25,600|
|Individual (1 student)||6||54,000||38,400||19,200|
|Individual (1 student)||4||36,000||25,600||12,800|
|Individual (1 student)||2||18,000||12,800||6,400|
- Regular class students must take supplementary classes for an extra 5 hours a week.
- Single month programs are only available for 1-on-1 classes.
- Proof of enrollment is not issued to students enrolled in 1 on 1 classes with a duration that is less than 3 months or if class hours are below 10 hours a week.
- MTC also offers mini classes (2-4 students) for students who wish to form a class of their own. Applicants who are interested in forming one class should contact MTC for further information.
- Intensive B and Regular B class will start in Fall term 2018. Intensive B class is only for 14:20-17:10 PM period; Regular B class is only for 8:10-10:00 AM period.
|New Student Registration Fee||1,000||Required of first-time registered students only. Not required of re-enrolling students.|
|Late Registration Fee||2,500||Required of students who register after the New Student Registration Days indicated on the Academic Calendar.|
|Mandatory Accidental Insurance Fee||approx. NTD270/3-month NTD180/2-month||Demanded by the Ministry of Education, it is compulsory for foreign students to be enrolled in a mandatory accidental insurance plan. The fee is waived for students who present a proof of coverage under other accidental insurance plans.|
|Textbooks and other study materials (estimated)||approx. NTD 1,000 per term||The exact amounts depend on the textbooks used in each class.|