||Please download the application form at the links below. Fill out the form and attach a two-inch bust photo to the form.
Application Form Dowload :
Word Format: 2013 Sep. to 2014 Aug.
PDF Format: 2013 Sep. to 2014 Aug.
|2||Photocopy of Diploma (or other proof of education)||MTC only admits applicants with a high school degree or above. Acceptable proof of education includes:
(1) High school graduates： a graduation certificate of high school or admission letters of universities.
(2) Undergraduates or above： a transcript of university courses, a diploma of bachelor’s degree(or above), or a student ID.
|3||Original Copy of Financial Statement||(1) Applicants must prove they are able to support their studies and stay in Taiwan. They need to show that they have adequate funds of at least 2,500 USD or the equivalent amount in other currency. This proof may be a dated bank statement or a letter from a bank on its letterhead issued within the past 3 months.
(2) If using a family member's bank statement, the statement must show the same family name of the applicant and the spelling must be the same as that of the applicant. That family member must submit a letter guaranteeing willingness to support the applicant's stay in Taiwan.
(3) A photocopy of confirmed proof of scholarship acceptance or bank loans.
|4||Photocopy of Passport||A photocopy of the information page of the applicant’s passport.|
★ If you have studied in MTC before and want to come back...
(1) Students who were enrolled in MTC and has left the center for more than one year: they only need to submit an application form and a financial statement
(2) Students who were enrolled in MTC and has taken a leave of absence for less than one year：after showing their copies of granted leave of absence form, they can start to select class, and do not need to submit the documents listed above.
MTC does not accept applications via the Internet or e-mails. Application materials must be posted or submitted in person. Check the page of General Class for application deadline of each term.
|By post||Application materials must be addressed to MTC’s mailing address—
MTC, NTNU, 162 Heping East Road, Sec.1 Taipei, Taiwan 106 (106 臺灣臺北市和平東路一段162號 師大國語中心)
|Submitted in person||Check the page of MTC Location and Facilities for how to get here. The application should be submitted to —
Office 612, 6F Bo-ai Building, 129 Heping East Road, Sec. 1, Taipei, Taiwan, 106 臺北市和平東路一段129號博愛樓612辦公室